[DRBD-user] drbd .07 pre6 and drbdsetup

Jim Greene jwgreene at megalink.net
Tue Apr 6 15:47:44 CEST 2004

I try doing a drbdadm up all and I get the following:
/etc/drbd.conf:85:
         There are multiple host sections for the peer.
         (Maybe misspelled local host name?)
         Detected at host section ending here.
         (Host sections are those beginning with the 'on' keyword)

Below is my drbd.conf. I must be missing something? pop1-drbd is the
primary..  Do I eed to tell it that in the config somewhere as well ?

resource r0 {

   protocol = B
   incon-degr-cmd="halt -f"

   startup {