[Drbd-dev] drbd: a proposal of two-primaries mode

rui.xu rui.xu at easystack.cn
Wed May 11 07:55:01 CEST 2022

Hi Joel,

For the first question, we have another component in our system implements paxos and provide distribute lock.

When  the network connection between two nodes is disconnected, the first node that can get the distributed lock
will continue to provide services, so we can handle this case.

For the second question, we have to use iSCSI in my case.

For the last question, we have implemented our own cluster manager, the first version for failover is same with what you suggested.

But in my use-case, it introduce much IO-non-response time in failover. So we want to provide two active iscsi pathes for client then

the client can do failover by his multipath software.

Best regards,
Xu