[Drbd-dev] Fix drbd adding volume dynamically problem

Joel Colledge joel.colledge at linbit.com
Tue Jun 22 11:21:28 CEST 2021

Hi,

This sounds similar to an issue that we are already aware of. Are you
using Linstor and a thin-provisioned backing pool perhaps?

This is not that high on our priorities because it is an unusual
use-case. Multiple volumes are used to form a consistency group.
Generally when you need a consistency group, you know at the point
when you create the volumes, so you create all the volumes at once. If
I have understood correctly, this issue only occurs when you add a
volume to a resource which is already up. What is your use-case where
you need to do this?

I have not looked at the patch in detail yet.

Best regards,
Joel