[Drbd-dev] remove kernel_setsockopt and kernel_getsockopt

David Laight David.Laight at ACULAB.COM
Sat Jun 13 12:05:45 CEST 2020

From: Christoph Hellwig
> Only for those were we have users, and all those are covered.

What do we tell all our users when our kernel SCTP code
no longer works?

It uses SO_REUSADDR, SCTP_EVENTS, SCTP_NODELAY,
SCTP_STATUS, SCTP_INITMSG, IPV6_ONLY, SCTP_SOCKOPT_BINDX_ADD
and SO_LINGER.
We should probably use the CONNECTX function as well.

I doubt we are the one company with out-of-tree drivers
that use the kernel_socket interface.

	David

-
Registration No: 1397386 (Wales)