[Drbd-dev] Get drbd-9.0 branch building with Linux 5.9 and 5.10

Christoph Böhmwalder christoph.boehmwalder at linbit.com
Mon Dec 14 11:18:25 CET 2020

Hi Michael,

Thanks for this great contribution!

Unfortunately, we duplicated some work here, but neither of us could
have known that :)
Over the last few days I fabricated some patches that fix some of the
same problems, ultimately leading to the same result.

I'll review your patches – on first glance it seems like some of your
approaches may actually be better than mine. If the patches are exactly
the same, I'll attribute you since you published your patches first.
I'll mix and match with my patches, since they are more thorough in some
places (for example, I did go to the trouble of creating a compat test
for sched_setscheduler()).

Some of these patches are still under internal review, so this may take
some time, but I'll let you know which of yours I chose.

Thanks again!

--
Christoph Böhmwalder
LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running