[Drbd-dev] BuildRequires for drbd-utils

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Tue Jul 24 17:17:09 CEST 2018

On 2018-07-24 04:08 AM, Roland Kammerer wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 07:19:38PM -0400, Digimer wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>>   I'm working on RPMs for Fedora, and noticed two missing build
>> dependencies in drbd-utils-9.5.0;
>>
>> BuildRequires: automake
>> BuildRequires: libxslt
>
> Hi Digimer,
>
> I will look into it (and if RHEL/SLES name them differently and what
> not).
>
> Same for the kernel part you mentioned in the other thread. Others might
> be faster, currently can't promise anything, a bit too busy at the
> moment.
>
> In general I think that is more appropriate for drbd-user, drbd-dev is
> basically "kernel patch coordination only", drbd-user is "everything
> else".
>
> Thanks, rck

Thanks for the reply.

  I've got drbd-utils building fine now
(https://www.alteeve.com/an-repo/f28/SRPMS/drbd-9.5.0-2.fc28.src.rpm).
My issue is being unable to build drbd-kernel.

  Let me reply to that thread to keep it more on topic for the archives. :)

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of