[Drbd-dev] ALPSS: reminder and submission deadline

Christoph Hellwig hch at lst.de
Mon Aug 28 19:38:21 CEST 2017

Just one more month to go until the Alpine Linux Persistence and Storage
Summit (ALPSS) will be held from September 27-29 at the Lizumerhuette
in Austria!

If you want to submit a 30-minute talk please do so until Sep 1st, as we
plan to finalize our schedule.  BOFs and team meetings will be scheduled
ad-hoc in the available meeting rooms or outside with a beautiful mountain
panorama.

If you only want to attend you can do so until last minute as long as
space doesn't run.

To submit a talk or request attendance please send a mail to:

	alpss-pc at lists.infradead.org

More details are available on our website:

	http://www.alpss.at/

Thank you on behalf of the program committee:

    Stephen Bates
    Sagi Grimberg
    Christoph Hellwig
    Johannes Thumshirn