[Drbd-dev] Parse error on drbdadm adjust command in drbd-utils 8.9.6
lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue Feb 23 09:44:33 CET 2016
On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 11:20:26AM +0900, 박경민 wrote:
> Lately, I have updated drbd-utils 8.9.3 to 8.9.6 (with drbd-header).
> I did not tested all command yet, no problem except *adjust* option.
> At a glance in documents, in v8.9.6, there are some changes about 'path' in
> connection, but I don't know how to use and what kind of parse error.
"adjust" parses both drbd config files,
and the output of "drbdsetup show".
My guess is that the parse error is with the "drbdsetup show" output.
And that an adjust while nothing is configured yet would succeed,
because then the output would be empty.
Please post "drbdsetup show" when adjust fails.
Also, please double check that all used binaries (drbdadm, drbdsetup)
are in fact from the new 8.9.6 build.
: Lars Ellenberg
: http://www.LINBIT.com | Your Way to High Availability
: DRBD, Linux-HA and Pacemaker support and consulting
DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.
More information about the drbd-dev