[Drbd-dev] rhcs_fence

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Wed Sep 9 10:37:38 CEST 2015

On Wed, Sep 09, 2015 at 10:21:07AM +0200, Roland Kammerer wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 09, 2015 at 02:34:37AM -0400, Digimer wrote:
> > On 08/09/15 08:23 PM, Digimer wrote:
> > > Is rhcs_fence not shipped with drbd 8.4?
> >
> > If not (it appears not), and if there is interest in adding it, I've
> > moved it's development into the main striker repo:
> >
> > https://github.com/digimer/striker/blob/master/tools/rhcs_fence
> >

> Mind the repo-split... There is one in drbd-utils/scripts

Oh, ours is the bash version Lars wrote, yours is the one in perl.

It's neither my expertise nor my decision, but FWIW: My (evil) plan is
to get rid of the existing perl code (AFAIK drbd-overview.pl), so
personally I am not a fan of merging perl code. I would like to drop the
perl dependency. For example RHEL7 does not ship perl in its minimal setup
configuration if I remember correctly.

Regards, rck