[Drbd-dev] drbdmanage package name

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Mon May 11 10:43:38 CEST 2015

> Currently, it is a "frankenstein-package" anyways, because it contains
> the server, the modules which could be used for example to write your
> own client, and the client itself...
>
> I will keep it in mind and think about renaming/splitting.

Yes, I guess you should split the package if it contains a library.
But the package with the binary toolkit should be called 'drbdmanage',
an sections should be 'admin' instead of 'python'.

I also noticed that you do not apply the quilt patches, which is good because
the included patches are out of date. I suggest to remove patch
0001-var-lib-drbdd.patch from debian/patches/series to avoid confusion.