[Drbd-dev] fix various asm-generic abuses

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Fri Aug 28 21:16:51 CEST 2015

On Friday 28 August 2015 09:27:13 Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> This fixes two trivial classes of asm-generic abuse.  First two headers
> that are intended for drivers are moved to include/linux, and second
> various drivers that incorrectly use asm-generic headers directly are
> switched over to use the proper public headers.  There are a few more
> asm-generic abuse, but they aren't quite as trivial so they will take
> a little more effort to fix.

Thanks a lot, these all look really useful. My normal way of dealing
with asm-generic patches is to have changes go through the tree of
whichever maintainer needs the changes for their own work with my
Ack, but I guess in this case you don't actually have other patches
depending on them, right?

If driver maintainers want to pick individual patches from this series,
please add my

Acked-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd at arndb.de>

otherwise let me know if I should put them into my asm-generic git
tree (which is currently empty, but part of linux-next).

	Arnd