[Drbd-dev] "you are the 21th user to install this version" - 21th rather 21st

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 15 15:58:09 CEST 2014

Hello folks,

a "drbdadm create-md data" reported "you are the 21th user to install this
version". I guess a minor bugfix is needed, this should be 21st, I guess.
And as I am also the 22nd user to install this version this needs a fix for
the 22th, too ;-)

According to Wikipedia there is e.g. only a 21st century, no 21th century.

This is 1d360bde0e095d495786eaeb2a1ac76888e4db96, DRBD 8.4.5 which has been
built from the regular release tarball. Thanks to my colleague who pointed
out this while watching...

Greetings,
  Robert