[Drbd-dev] Trivial User's Guide fixes

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Thu Mar 22 13:30:16 CET 2012

Lars,

here are the patches from the User's Guide patchset from last
November, minus those that Phil and I agreed to drop by offlist
email. Martin's and my primary blog locations have changed since
November, so I've tacked the new URLs on as well.  Feel free to take
or drop whatever you consider appropriate. This supersedes my pull
request from Nov 28
(http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-dev/2011-November/002004.html).

These patches are against the current state of the tree at
git.drbd.org.

In summary, the following changes since commit
5c4c8eb62387f64ab1ce503323cea55011159c82:

  User's Guide: Added proper op monitor intervals for both Master and Slave roles. (2011-11-14 11:03:52 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://github.com/fghaas/drbd-documentation master

Florian Haas (3):
      User's Guide: Fix incorrect configuration syntax for c-plan-ahead and friends
      User's Guide: update blog links in "more info" section
      User's Guide: correct blog locations for Florian and Martin

 users-guide/administration.txt |    2 +-
 users-guide/more-info.txt      |    9 ++++-----
 users-guide/recent-changes.txt |    2 +-

Hope this is useful.

Cheers,
Florian