[Drbd-dev] announcing drbd ruby gem

Adam Kliment adam.kliment at virtualmaster.cz
Wed Feb 16 11:38:01 CET 2011

Hello DRBD developers,
   I'd like to present our prototype of drbd gem - ruby wrapper over
drbdadm. Gem is available on rubygems [1] (gem install drbd) and source
is placed on GitHub [2]. Please give as some feedback on GitHub issue
tracker [3]. We will really appreciate all questoins, bug-reports,
feature requests, tips and code reviews or hints for refactoring. Feel
free to fork.
   Actually it is by-hand tested on Debian Etch, Ubuntu 8.04 and Ubuntu
9.10 with the single version of DRBD: 8.3.7. We would like to conserve
actual functionality with automated RSpec tests to assure compatibility
for future versions of DRBD. Volunteers, maintainers and tips for this
test suite are welcome! ;-)
Best regards
Adam Kliment

[1] https://rubygems.org/gems/drbd