[Drbd-dev] Fix for patch-kernl in scripts directory

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Tue Aug 18 22:50:26 CEST 2009

Am Freitag, 31. Juli 2009 22:33:33 schrieb Anthony D'Ambrosio:
> Hi,
>
> I have been using DRBD for about 5 years now and think you folks have
> done some great work.  We recently have been working an a new base
> distribution of our OS and I ran into a problem while trying to build
> DRBD into a kernel.
[...]
> Please tell me if you need more, or if I should supply this type of
> information in the future in some other manner.
>
> Thanks for the excellent software - it works like a champ for us!

Hi Anthony,

Sorry about the unresponsiveness on drbd-dev. There is such so
low traffic on the list...

That patch-kernel method came out of focus. We aim to get
DRBD merged to Linux upstream with the 2.6.32 release.
You can track out integration work from here:

git://git.drbd.org/linux-2.6-drbd.git

-Phil