[Drbd-dev] New Features

Morey Roof moreyroof at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 18:19:03 CEST 2008

I have been programming professionally for about 12 years with C/C++
in various system.  I have worked on various parts of Linux for
companies but I never submitted work to be included until recently.
So I am a bit new to the get stuff out there model, but I am quite
experienced working on very large and complex projects.

What has allowed me to start working on some open source projects
recently is the move to a job for a college where such work is
welcomed and encouraged instead of the traditional business models
where everything is a closely guarded secret.  We have been using DRBD
for a while and I have found that there are several itches I would
like to scratch, so to speak.

Thanks,

Morey