[Drbd-dev] drbd 8.0.0 over IP over infiniband crashes

Goswin von Brederlow brederlo at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Feb 15 17:02:09 CET 2007

Philipp Reisner <philipp.reisner at linbit.com> writes:

>> The drbd comes up and starts to sync the 6 devices and then after a
>> short while I get a kernel oops.
>
> It would be really helpfull if you would include the OOPS in
> such a post...
>
> -Phil

Sorry for that. I didn't capture it at that time and then the system
was running a stress test on the disk locally to see if the disk
driver is flaky. So I couldn't quite crash the system.

I restarted the resync now with both nodes logging the serial console
output. I should have a crash dump in the morning.

As a side note it seems to work fine with drbd over ethernet
(1GBit). I managed to sync the two nodes completly without crash. So
it looks like something infiniband related.

MfG
        Goswin