[Drbd-dev] DRBD-8: Fix to Negotiating state handling

Graham, Simon Simon.Graham at stratus.com
Sun Sep 17 18:10:01 CEST 2006

Ignore previous email... I've figured out what I did wrong (test was in
the wrong place) -- I also left out the code to have the receiver of a
negotiating state update it's peer state to UpToDate instead of
Negotiating...

Final, really working but possibly not entirely correct, patch
attached...
Simon