[Drbd-dev] DRBD8: Stuck in WFBitMapS state even across reboot.

Montrose, Ernest Ernest.Montrose at stratus.com
Thu Nov 30 16:38:33 CET 2006

Phil,
This involves Xen Vm's.  I would create one vm, I would then put an i/o
load on there (Something that keeps reading and writing).  I would then
go to the host and do an ifdown on the heartbeat interface in an attempt
to force a split brain situation. I would then do an ifup. And every now
and then this
would happen (not all the time).  When it happens, it survives a reboot.
I actually have not figured out how to get out of it.

I will try to find a more automatic way to reproduce it.

Thanks,

EM--