[Drbd-dev] DRBD8: Split-brain false positive on Primary/primary potential patch

Montrose, Ernest Ernest.Montrose at stratus.com
Tue Nov 7 00:47:36 CET 2006

When running Primary/Primary if the Heartbeat connection goes down when
we recover we always split brain.  Simon had an idea which I have
implemented. He is on vacation  so this may not reflect his exact idea.

Essentially with this change, we do not create a new current UUID on the
node unless I/O is seen. This prevent Split-Brain mitigation when both
nodes are primary but only one node is originating I/O and never the
other.  He is only stand-by in that case.

Take a look and let me know.

EM--