[Drbd-dev] resync end in drbd8

Cristian Zamfir zamf at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Wed Dec 13 20:41:07 CET 2006

Hi,

I am using the svn version of drbd8 and the -m option to allow both
peers to be primary. The states are Connected and UpToDate/UpTodate.
I am going bursts of writes to one of the disks and I am interested in
finding out when there are no outstanding writes that need to be
mirrored to the other disk, basically when the resync ends.
What can I use to achieve this? Is there a flag that I can read from
userspace when the drives are in sync? Or maybe it is already somewhere
in /proc/drbd and I don't see it.

Thank you.

Cristian