[Drbd-dev] Debian and DRBD cooperation

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Mon Aug 21 12:32:35 CEST 2006

/ 2006-08-20 22:33:31 +0300
\ Cyril Bouthors:
> Hi,
>
> As the Debian maintainer of the DRBD packages, I have forwarded 4 bugs
> to you in the last few months and I still haven't received any news so
> far.
>
> Could you please have a look at those bugs:
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?source=drbd0.7#_1_4_5
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?source=drbd0.7#_1_6_5

these links do not work.
but if I go to bugs.debian.org, and search by package for drbd0.7,
I find exactly three bugs all of them classified as wishlist,
two of them regarding how to package it (which is a debian internal
thing), and one of them (the only "forwarded" one) about how to adjust
the debian/rules file, which is also debian internal.

> and tell me what's still in progress and what's already fixed?

if these are in fact the only ones, I don't know it they are fixed,
since they cannot be fixed by us but have to be fixed debian internally.

> I would really like the Debian and DRBD teams to work together.

there are even people at debian who have full access to the debian/
subdir on svn.drbd.org (where we have our linbit "debian" rules and stuff,
as far as we understand how to do those), but never used it;
seem to prefer to get the drbd.tar.gz without the debian subdir, and
apply the debian internal debian/* stuff.

so, how can I further help you with this?

--
: Lars Ellenberg                                  Tel +43-1-8178292-55 :