[Drbd-dev] DRBD integration with OpenSSI (code review)

Roger Tsang roger.tsang at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:11:37 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've managed to maintain the task of DRBD integration with OpenSSI to
provide automatic failover using the cluster manager that comes with
OpenSSI.  Now that I seem to have improved the exiting code to get
DRBD working okay with OpenSSI-1.2.2 release for Fedora Core, I'm
looking for peer review of the integration code by a core DRBD
maintainer or DRBD guru.

I'm sure there's room for improvement.  Please take a look at the
code.  I'd be glad to explain to you how it works with OpenSSI.  My
changes are marked #ifdef CONFIG_CLMS in the sources.

You can checkout openssi/drbd module from our CVS repository
OPENSSI-FC or OPENSSI-DB branch.

# cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.openssi.org:/cvsroot/ssic-linux login
# cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.openssi.org:/cvsroot/ssic-linux co
-r OPENSSI-FC openssi/drbd