[Drbd-dev] Re: [DRBD-user] Debianization (was: DRBD 0.7.4)

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Mon Sep 20 14:39:54 CEST 2004

Hi,

As Helmut already pointed out I do not want to remove the debian
directory from DRBD's SVN.

But on the other hand I do not want to hinder your work on the
official debian package.

A suggestions from my side:

Join drbd-dev (It is intended for developers only, no user
support mails there).
I usually post a short note to drbd-dev 24h before tagging
when a new release is due.

If you really want I can also provice SVN accounts for your to
maintain the debian directory in SVN directly. [Otherwise I
will simply apply your changes to SVN as I find out of any
changes by you... ]

-Philipp