[DRBD-announce] drbd-reactor v0.9.0-rc.3

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Mon Sep 26 13:20:03 CEST 2022

Dear DRBD users,

this is RC3 of the upcoming drbd-reactor version 0.9.0. There was only
one commit in the promoter plugin that now does not run "systemctl
freeze" with all services as arguments in one call, but calls freeze for
every service individually. That allows is to filter service we don't
want freeze actions like in mount units and we can write better
warn/error messages if we split that up into several calls.

No big change, and only visible if one enables freezing, but sill a
change I want people give the chance to test before the final version.

Regards, rck

GIT: https://github.com/LINBIT/drbd-reactor/commit/183ba9ff477536e7e3acdcec41d97a9fe4153cad
TGZ: https://pkg.linbit.com//downloads/drbd/utils/drbd-reactor-0.9.0-rc.3.tar.gz
PPA: https://launchpad.net/~linbit/+archive/ubuntu/linbit-drbd9-stack