[DRBD-announce] linstor-gateway v0.12.0-rc.1
christoph.boehmwalder at linbit.com
Thu Mar 17 15:03:13 CET 2022
a new version of LINSTOR Gateway has just been released.
Its main purpose is to fix a typo in the health check for LINSTOR's
`allowed-files` configuration. This misconfiguration can lead to the
cluster not coming up correctly from a "cold start" (where all nodes
have been shut off).
Users of 0.11.0 should upgrade and rerun `linstor-gateway check-health`.
* Add a new endpoint, `/v2/status`, to query the status of the server
* Support CORS for the REST API
* Generate more readable toml files (`start` entries are on separate lines)
* Mark LINSTOR resources as degraded if the actual place count is lower
* Point users to `linstor advise resource` if any resources are degraded
* Healthcheck: fix the path of the LINSTOR Satellite systemd override
* Update Go dependencies
Thank you for testing!
LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running
DRBD HA — Disaster Recovery — Software defined Storage
More information about the drbd-announce