[DRBD-announce] WinDRBD 1.0.2 released

Johannes Thoma johannes.thoma at linbit.com
Mon Mar 28 16:06:05 CEST 2022

Dear DRBD and WinDRBD users,

This is a minor release of WinDRBD in which logging to the kernel logfile when
drbdadm status is run is removed. We had a user that ran drbdadm status every
5 seconds which ended up in a 70 GB logfile with mostly useless information.
Unless you are running drbdadm status in a loop you don't need to upgrade.

Please note that probably using drbdsetup events2 is a better wait to monitor
WinDRBD resources.

As always the installer is available from the Linbit website at:

https://linbit.com/linbit-software-download-page-for-linstor-and-drbd-linux-driver/

Thank you for using WinDRBD, please also join our community meeting next
Thursday March 31 (more info on the Linbit homepage).

Best regards,

- Johannes