[DRBD-announce] drbd-utils-9.13.0

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Fri May 8 12:42:45 CEST 2020

Dear DRBD users,

Today we release version 9.13.0 of our low-level userspace utilities.
This mainly accumulates crm-fence-peer/drbd.ocf/Pacemaker 1/2 compat
fixes that were already in 9.12.x, but as the Windows part also got some
new features, this felt like a good point in time to push out what we
have. If you did not run into any Pacemaker/clustering related problems,
then there is no urgent need to upgrade. Especially not on a Friday :).

Best, rck

9.13.0
--------
 * crm-fence-peer{,.9}.sh: detect Pacemaker 2 promotable clones
 * submodules: switch to https, which makes it easier to clone
   if you are behind some weird company firewalls.
 * drbd.service: start pacemaker before drbd-proxy
 * windrbd: various new commands including create-resource-from-url,
   set-syslog-ip, scan-partitions-for-minor, install-bus-device,
   remove-bus-device

https://www.linbit.com/downloads/drbd/utils/drbd-utils-9.13.0.tar.gz
https://github.com/LINBIT/drbd-utils/tree/v9.13.0
https://launchpad.net/~linbit/+archive/ubuntu/linbit-drbd9-stack/