[DRBD-announce] drbd-utils-9.12.0rc1

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Tue Jan 28 11:29:36 CET 2020

Dear DRBD users,

this is the first release candidate for the upcoming 9.12.0 release.

As usual, this include low level tools for DRBD 8.4 and 9.0 of the DRBD
kernel module.

There is no urgent need to update, but the OCF resource agent learned
some nice tricks.

Please test and report bugs. As usual, if we don't get negative
feedback, we release the final version in about 1 week from now.

Best, rck

9.12.0rc1
--------
 * drbd.ocf: new wrc_timeout param, fail on attach failure,
   remove_master_score_if_peer_primary param,
   fail_promote_early_if_peer_primary param, improved helper logging
 * drbdadm,v9: fix dumping meta-disk in corner case
 * crm-fence-peer.9.sh: fix Pacemaker 2 compat

https://www.linbit.com/downloads/drbd/utils/drbd-utils-9.12.0rc1.tar.gz
https://github.com/LINBIT/drbd-utils/commit/2fe72920d827173ba8175fc8102272f99805a470