[DRBD-announce] LINSTOR pre-release

Robert Altnoeder robert.altnoeder at linbit.com
Mon May 14 22:55:07 CEST 2018

We have published a pre-release of our new LINSTOR software, which is
supposed to become the management layer of the LINBIT SDS system and
will replace the drbdmanage component in previous/existing installations.

The current release is not yet feature-complete, but has reached a
development stage where it has become useful for testing, for use in
proof-of-concept installations and for planning future production
systems. Further information about LINSTOR is available on our homepage,
and there is also an article on our blog about this new product. Further
articles about the technology in LINSTOR are in the making, so stay tuned!

This pre-release of LINSTOR server is tagged v0.2.0 in our source
repositories.The LINSTOR client release is tagged v0.1.8.

Further information:
https://www.linbit.com/en/products-and-services/linstor/

Source repositories:
https://github.com/LINBIT/linstor-server
https://github.com/LINBIT/linstor-client

Best regards,
--
Robert Altnoeder

+43 1 817 82 92 0
robert.altnoeder at linbit.com

LINBIT | Keeping The Digital World Running
DRBD - Corosync - Pacemaker