[DRBD-announce] drbdmanage v0.93

Robert Altnoeder robert.altnoeder at linbit.com
Wed Mar 2 16:53:09 CET 2016

Dear DRBD9 & drbdmanage users & testers,

we have published version 0.93 of drbdmanage.

This version includes a new backend storage plugin for ZFS. The ZFS
filesystem is not a standard feature in most Linux distributions, but
will be included in the next Ubuntu release (xenial).

Some other fixes in this version include:
- fixes for control node <-> satellite node communication
- fixes for DRBD configuration file generation for some corner cases
- fixes for the 'wait_for' plugin
- attach actions on diskless assignments are now silently ignored
and several other minor fixes.

The drbdmanage archives can be found at:
http://oss.linbit.com/drbdmanage/

...and our GIT repository is available at:
http://git.drbd.org/gitweb.cgi?p=drbdmanage.git

If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback for us,
feel free to post to the mailing list or to visit
our IRC channel at FreeNode #drbd.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards,
--
: Robert Altnoeder
: Trainer / Developer

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.