philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Tue Apr 19 23:55:26 CEST 2016
since a number of important bug-fixes accumulated in the master
branch it became necessary to tag the code base as 9.0.2.
No new features at this time.
* Fix list walks on the transfer log; Lead to crashes in _tl_restart()
and (sometimes) other places.
* Fix a corner case that lead to nodes showing the disk states of
other nodes as Outdated after resync
* Fix waiting for barrier acks; The bug was that demoting to secondary
after AHEAD/BEHIND may blocked forever
* Fix WRITE_SAME support
* Fix a possible OOPS in got_peer_ack()
* Fix resync controller; Was always on c-min-rate
* Fix a possible deadlock on disconnect
* Use modern kernel's expclicit plugging to reduce number of IOPs on
the secondary node
* Introduce a per resource max-io-depth limit; applies to each volume
in the resource
* Promptly send peer_acks if we can put the last reference on an
activity log entry. Helps the to get the AL in use on secondaries
PS: Expect the next drbd-utils release in 3 weeks from now.
More information about the drbd-announce