[DRBD-announce] drbd-9.0.0pre2.tar.gz

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Mon Apr 15 19:05:15 CEST 2013

Hi,

We want to share our progress with the world. This is not yet
a release candidate, but it is a considerably step further than
the pre1 release.

Resync decisions should work by now for the multiple connection
world of drbd9.

The configuration file got the new keyword "connection-mesh"
for convenience.

Enjoy exploring the drbd9 world!

9.0.0pre2 (api:genl1/proto:86-110)
--------
 * Introduced two phase commits that span include all (direct
   and indirectly) connected nodes. This new type of transactions
   is used when a node becomes primary, or when a new connection
   is established.
 * Introduce a new state flag "weak"; if it is set, the node has
   no direct connection to a primary node, but a primary node is
   present in the cluster.
 * Reworked resync decisions for multiple connections, and weakly
   connected nodes.

http://oss.linbit.com/drbd/9.0/drbd-9.0.0pre2.tar.gz
http://git.drbd.org/gitweb.cgi?p=drbd-9.0.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/drbd-9.0.0pre2

Best,