philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Mon May 7 20:05:52 CEST 2007
Although it seems to be quite hard to trigger these race conditions,
you are for sure better off if you have a DRBD release with these fixes
on your production clusters...
* Fixed a race condition that could cause us to continue to traverse a bio
after it was freed. (led to an OOPS)
* Fixed a race condition that could cause us to use members of an ee, after
it was freed. (led to various weirdness)
* Language fixes for the man pages.
* The drbdsetup commands (events, wait-connect,...) release the lock now.
* Minor fixes and updates to the user land tools and to the peer outdater.
More information about the drbd-announce