philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Sun Dec 9 20:23:48 CET 2007
The usual number of bug fixes. The first item on the list is a
bit worrying. Although it has no known impact, it might be a good
idea to update to 8.0.8 since the possible effects are not exactly
* Improvements to the bitmap code. (The old code might reenabled
interrupts by accident)
* Fixed a endian issue in the wirte protocol. C bit-fields are
might by layed out differently on little/big endian machines.
* Drbdadm's adjust forgot sometimes to adjust options values that
where inherited from the common section, fixed that.
* Removed dopd. It gets (and should be) shipped with heartbeat.
* When peer authentication is enabled, you could trick drbd to send
a state report packet before it authenticated itself. Fixed that.
* Added robustness to resync pause/continue.
* Drbdsetup should not report a random error if no netlink
answer is received from the drbd module.
* Fixes to error code pathes. ( drbd_drain_block() and lc_alloc() )
* Fixed a possible OOPS in case one manages to loose disk and
network concurrently. (iSCSI disk and network over same switch)
* Fixed the broadcasting of state change events to userspace.
PS: This time it the tag in git is already there...
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner Tel +43-1-8178292-50 :
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH Fax +43-1-8178292-82 :
: Vivenotgasse 48, 1120 Vienna, Austria http://www.linbit.com :
More information about the drbd-announce