philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Fri Aug 3 12:39:08 CEST 2007
Nearly all on the list are rather exotic corner cases, but due
to the length of the list, it might be a good idea to upgrade.
* Changed the default behaviour of the init script. Now the init
script terminates in case the devices refuse to because they
had a split brain. Introduced an option to preserve the old
* Fixed a bug where the local_cnt could get imbalanced upon a
* Fixed an bug in the UUID algorithm, that could lead to both
sides in cs:WFBitMapT state. It was triggered when the disk
on the SyncTarget gets detached and attached.
* Implemented proper size checking on strings that get communicated
with DRBD's netlink protocol.
* Changed the maximal length of device names from 32 characters to
128 characters. (udev based disk names might be very long nowadays)
* Fixed the after-sb-0pri policies discard-younger/discard-older
* When the resync speed was changed to a considerably lower
value while resync was running, it could happen that we erronously
decremented the local_cnt too often.
* Fixed a bug in the UUID code, that caused drbd to erronously report
a split brain after changing the role of a diskless node multiple
* Both nodes ended up in SyncSource when a state change occured on
one node while the disk state on the other node is in the temporal
'Negotiating' state. Fixed got fixed.
* drbdmeta's parse/scan code for meta-data dumps got fixed for
huge devices, and an improved error reporting.
* drbdadm had difficulties with option values of type string that
start with an digit. Fixed.
* Fixed a code path that should it make possible to unload the
module even in case some of our receive buffers leaked.
* The usermode helper program is now user definable. It is no
longer hardcoded set to 'drbdadm'.
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner Tel +43-1-8178292-50 :
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH Fax +43-1-8178292-82 :
: Vivenotgasse 48, 1120 Vienna, Austria http://www.linbit.com :
More information about the drbd-announce