philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Tue Oct 24 15:08:48 CEST 2006
While working on drbd-8.0 and rewriting a lot of stuff there,
we noticed a bug in the previous handling of protocol A and B.
In case you are using protocol A or B you should upgrade
to this version !
* Fixed bugs in the implementation of protocol A and B.
we noticed that in protocol A and B, on connection loss,
we could "forget" to set certain areas out of sync.
so resync in those protocol has been broken all along!
* Fix races between failure in drbd_send_dblock
and concurrently running tl_clear
* Fix potential access-afer-free in drbd_dio_end
* Fix possible list corruption respective resulting deadlock in
* Improved the drbd_thread_stop / start code
* Gracefull removal of devfs and other updates.
* Implemented the "freeze_io" option for "on-disconnect"
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner Tel +43-1-8178292-50 :
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH Fax +43-1-8178292-82 :
: Schönbrunnerstr 244, 1120 Vienna, Austria http://www.linbit.com :
More information about the drbd-announce