[DRBD-announce] drbd-8.0pre6.tar.gz

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Fri Nov 3 15:46:07 CET 2006

Hi,

Now drbd-8.0 really looks good. Besides the missing documentation
updates it is rather complete now.

For the first time I am thinking about using drbd-8.0 on my own
production systems....

8.0pre6 (api:85/proto:85)
--------
 * All panic() calls where removed from DRBD.
 * IO errors while accessing the backing storage device are now handled
   correct.
 * Conflict detection for two primaries is in place and tested.
 * More tracing stuff
 * Lots of bugs found and fixed

http://oss.linbit.com/drbd/8.0/drbd-8.0pre6.tar.gz
http://svn.drbd.org/drbd/tags/drbd-8.0pre6/

BTW, Please also report spelling errors...
It is time to fix those also.

-Philipp