philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Wed Apr 26 15:00:12 CEST 2006
Although drbd-8.0preX comes along nicely, we also maintain drbd-0.7...
* Under high memory pressure it was possible to hit a deadlock
on a kmalloc(). Changed the GFP mask, it is no longer possible to
deadlock it with memory pressure.
* With very unlucky network timing during connect DRBD falls into
a connect / drop-connection loop, that as soon as DRBD is in this
loop is very stable. This is fixed now, DRBD detects this situation
an breaks out of it.
* Fix to the init-script. Now it waits until udev has created
the device nodes of _all_ resources.
* A small fix for the 32bit userland 64bit kernel people, running
* Improved handling of IO errors during initial read in of the
Nothing ground shaking but gets the latest bug fixes out of SVN
into an official release.
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner Tel +43-1-8178292-50 :
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH Fax +43-1-8178292-82 :
: Schönbrunnerstr 244, 1120 Vienna, Austria http://www.linbit.com :
More information about the drbd-announce