[DRBD-announce] drbd-0.7.14.tar.gz

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Tue Dec 20 11:34:37 CET 2005

Hi,

0.7.15 (api:77/proto:74)
-----
 * Fixed a bug in the GC code that could cause a resync attempt
   in the wrong direction.
 * Made DRBD's compat_ioctls work with kernels higher than 2.6.14. This
   means DRBD builds on AMD64/x86_64 with 2.6.15 and higher again.
 * drbdadm no longer looks in the current directory for its
   backend programs (=drbdsetup), but instead looks in the directory
   of the drbdadm executable and in $PATH.
 * Removed the examples from manpage, added a pointer to the HA-wiki.

The first bugfix might sound very critical, but it only affects the
situation immediately after the initial sync (that one that is started
with the --do-what-I-say option). In case DRBD gets restarted once
the bug no longer gets triggered.

I do not see an urgent need to update your 0.7.14 installations, but
you should use 0.7.15 with new installations of course.

http://oss.linbit.com/drbd/0.7/drbd-0.7.15.tar.gz
http://www.linbit.com/support/drbd-0.7.15/
http://svn.drbd.org/drbd/tags/drbd-0.7.15/

-Philipp