Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:24:42 +0100
I think that this will be the last drbd-0.6.x release. (In case
there is an issue with 0.6.11, there will be a .12 release of course.)
* Updates to the debian directory (mostly by David Krovich)
* Documentation updates by Lars Ellenberg and Helmut Wollmersdorfer.
* Updates to the build system by Lars Ellenberg.
* Sending of IO hints is done non-blocking, by Lars Ellenberg.
* Code to make IOCTLs work on 64/32 bit platforms (PPC64, SPARC64, AMD64)
* Some code cleanups by LGE.
I think the real highlights are the improvements to the documentation.
In case you are running on drbd-0.6.10 I do not think that it is
worth the trouble to upgrade to 0.6.11.
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner Tel +43-1-8178292-50 :
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH Fax +43-1-8178292-82 :
: Schönbrunnerstr 244, 1120 Vienna, Austria http://www.linbit.com :