[DRBD-user] OpenNebula - linstor Image datastore not supported

Luke Camilleri luke.camilleri at zylacomputing.com
Thu May 30 12:32:42 CEST 2019

Hi Everyone, I have added the linstor addon for OpenNebula and created 2 datastores for both the image and the system datastore. I can deploy images with this method without issues. I am now trying to deploy from the local storage on the front-end to the linstor storage node but I am receiving the below error message:

[one.vm.deploy] Image Datastore does not support transfer mode: linstor

Is this deployment model supported or I am missing something?

Thanks