[DRBD-user] (no subject)

Dirk Bonenkamp - ProActive dirk at proactive.nl
Wed Mar 20 16:26:51 CET 2019

You are not doing anything wrong... You have created a cluster where one
node is primary, so you can read your files from that node. It looks like
you want to create a dual primary solution. This is also possible with
DRBD. It involves using different filesystems. It's been a few years since
I've experimented with dual primary setups. I was not very impressed with
the performance and trade-offs back than, but that might have improved.

Cheers,

Dirk