[DRBD-user] Add new replica to existing resource

robinlee at post.cz robinlee at post.cz
Thu Mar 14 01:12:53 CET 2019

Hello,

I installed DRBD/Linstor on proxmox with redundancy 1, after adding second
node to the cluster I would like to expand the resources to another node =
redundancy 2.

The new resources seems be OK, but the older one, created with redundancy 1
seems be not mirroing to another side. I just called

linstor resource create <second-node-name> vm-108-disk-1 --storage-pool
drbdpool

now I see that the resource has two volumes, but the second one is actually
empty, the content wasn't copied there.

How can I mirror the old volumes content to the new node, or better, how can
I correctly add new linstor node to the cluster? The proxmox nodes are
connected and live migration works, but only for the new VMs, not the older
ones.

Sincerely

Robin