[DRBD-user] DRBD 9 and error kernel: drbd imap mail12: [drbd_s_imap/1748] sending time expired, ko = 6

Josef Karliak josef at karliak.cz
Wed Jun 19 08:02:32 CEST 2019

   Good morning,
   I use drbd 9, we've some complains in the syslog.
   Running on Opensuse leap 15, updated about a week ago.
   A few times a day drbd disconnect from second node and after few
seconds he reconnect and sync again, all works. But I do not like this
errors. Interesting is that the errors are on the primary node. Server
is HP DL380G9, 256GB RAM, 2xCPU ... Load (5sec) is about 1.1, io wait is
zero, ....
   Did I missed some system tunning for DRBD ? MTU is default 1500. Or
something else ?
   Any suggestions ?
   Thanks and best regards
   J.Karliak

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (s ADSP) a implementaci DMARC. Pokud mate problemy s