[DRBD-user] Packages for Proxmox VE 6

dridders-drbduser at dridders.de dridders-drbduser at dridders.de
Mon Jul 15 12:09:42 CEST 2019

Have you tried to force the disk to primary with

drbdadm primary <disk>

manually?

I also give it a try with Proxmox6. I can migrate disks while the
machine is stopped. If I try to migrate online I get the same error. And
if I try to start a VM with disks that are "secondary" on that machine I
do also get it. If I switch it manually to primary it starts. But
auto-propagate is working if I for example try fdisk on the host on the
according drbd-dev. Seems like it takes to long for some operations, or
doesn't get triggered.

Migration of vms between hosts also requires to set the second host to
primary first, otherwise migration fails.

Regards,
Daniel