[DRBD-user] drbd-9.0.19-1

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Mon Jul 8 17:09:49 CEST 2019

Hi,

drbd-9.0.19 final is out!

This release mainly contains fixes all over the board. The only new
feature is that it allows to mark a remote as "write only". I.e.
DRBD will never try to ship read requests to it. That is of course
usefull for DR purposes.

As a side note, the changes in this release where mainly written by
Joel, Christoph and Roland. We are happy that the DRBD core team is
growing beyond Lars and Phil.

9.0.19-1 (api:genl2/proto:86-115/transport:14)
--------
 * check on CAP_SYS_ADMIN instead of CAP_NET_ADMIN for certain operations
 * fix detection of unstable resync
 * fix possible stuck resync when resync started from an other secondary
   and later continued from a primary
 * fix NULL dereference with disk-timeout enabled; was introduced in 9.0.9
 * retry connect when own current UUID changes during UUID exchange
 * fix quorum tie-breaker diskless logic for settings other than "majority"
 * disable quorum tie-breaker for 0 voters
 * fix dax_direct_access() error return check
 * fix resync stuck at near completion; bug was intorduces with 9.0.17
 * unblock IO when on-quorum-lost policy is changed (suspend -> io-error)
 * introduce allow-remote-read configuration option; set it to "no" for
   DR links you only want to write, but never read
 * only complain about UUID changes during initial handshake

https://www.linbit.com/downloads/drbd/9.0/drbd-9.0.19-1.tar.gz
https://github.com/LINBIT/drbd-9.0/releases/tag/drbd-9.0.19-1
--
LINBIT | Keeping The Digital World Running