[DRBD-user] Problem with resync Drbd

Gter Marcelo infragter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 16:40:17 CEST 2019

Hi Dear,

I work with drbd a long time and i am having one problem quite stranger
that I had never seen before.

I have two machines running drbd .

In the moment machine one is primary node and i was reinstalling machine2.

So when i finished reinstall in machine2 and turn on again, drbd started
resync in all partitions(I have 10 partitions in drbd), until then, all its
ok, but in one partition only, when i turn on machine2 and resync start,
the cluster has problem and status disk change in primary nodeto
Diskless/Outdated

Status with Machine2 out
3:partitionx    WFConnection  Primary/Unknown  UpToDate/Outdated      B
 /xxxx/zzzz
4:partitionx1   WFConnection  Primary/Unknown  UpToDate/Outdated      B
 /xxxx/zzzz1

Status When i turn on Machine2

3:partitionx  SyncSource Primary/Secondary UpToDate/Inconsistent B
/xxxx/zzzz
4:partitionx1 Connected  Primary/Secondary Diskless/Inconsistent B
/xxxx/zzzz1

If i turn off machine2 the cluster comes back a stay ok and works fine with
machine1 only.

Someone can help me ?

Thanks a lot,
Marcelo