[DRBD-user] Adding additional 'node' to DRBD

Paul O'Rorke paul at tracker-software.com
Tue Jan 29 22:38:14 CET 2019

What does node-id do?  I have never used it and it's not listed in
"Configuring your resource"
https://docs.linbit.com/docs/users-guide-8.4/#s-configure-resource

My set up looks more like the example here:

resource r0 {
   on alice {
     device    /dev/drbd1;
     disk      /dev/sda7;
     address   10.1.1.31:7789;
     meta-disk internal;
   }
   on bob {
     device    /dev/drbd1;
     disk      /dev/sda7;
     address   10.1.1.32:7789;
     meta-disk internal;
   }
}

Is it a drbd 9.0.x / Linstore thing?  I'm using 8.9.6

*Paul O'Rorke*
*Tracker Software Products (Canada) Limited *
www.tracker-software.com <http://www.tracker-software.com/>
Tel: +1 (250) 324 1621
Fax: +1 (250) 324 1623

<http://www.tracker-software.com/>