[DRBD-user] Failover problem with LINSTORPlugin.pm for Proxmox

Wanja Schonecke info at schonecke.de
Fri Feb 22 23:54:15 CET 2019

Hi Roland,

this works for me, just tested a failover successfully.
But i had to change line 200 from

if ($line !~ m/UpToDate/) die "wait-connect-resource failed AND none
UpToDate";

if ($line !~ m/UpToDate/) { die "wait-connect-resource failed AND none
UpToDate"; }

Before that proxmox had shown an perl error and my drbd-storages were
disappeared.
I'm not good at perl, but it seems that at least my version doesn't like
IFs without braces.

Thank you very much for your quick help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Wanja Schonecke