[DRBD-user] 3 Nodes cluster with Proxmox 5.4 and DRBD 9

Rene Peinthor rene.peinthor at linbit.com
Thu Aug 22 10:35:06 CEST 2019

Additional note, next version of LINSTOR will finally get rid of this
limitation.
And you can nearly name your node as you want, but I guess naming
differences will still be a problem
for plugins if the name of the node in Proxmox/OpenNebula doesn't match the
LINSTOR node name.
But at least than you will get error reports with "Node not found.".